PwP from Yankee Doodle
This piece is arranged with simplified notation to meet the Paint with Piano Blue Level Requirements. You can find more information about the curriculum (currently under development) at http://www.Paintwithpiano.com. I really encourage you to try this out with young students. This is the second level of the curriculum so exploring the previous level (red) might help you understand this score a little better.
Paint with Piano uses a consistent color scheme.
- Think of this notation as a movable Do staff
- Red = Tonic (rest)
- Blue = Dominant (tension)
- Yellow = Sub Dominant (intensifier)
- Orange = Sub Mediant (weak rest or weak intensifier i.e. red+yellow)
- Purple = Mediant (weak rest or weak intensifier i.e. Red+Blue)
- Dark Yellow = Super Tonic (intensifier)
- Dark Blue = Leading Tone (tension)
- Green = Applied chords
- Black = Nonharmonic tones
Buy this part now!
The purchases page in your account also shows your items available to print.
This part is free!
Which method of viewing music should I use?
You do not need to install any additional software to use seView.
In order to submit this part to ScoreExchange.com Joshua Devine has declared that they own the copyright to this work in its entirety or that they have been granted permission from the copyright holder to use their work. If you believe that this part should be not available here because it infringes your or someone elses copyright, please report this part using the copyright abuse form.