You have already purchased this score. To download and print the PDF file of this score, click the 'Print' button above the score. The purchases page in your account also shows your items available to print.
This score is free!
This score is available free of charge. Just click the 'Print' button above the score.
It looks like you're using an iOS device such as an iPad or iPhone. Unfortunately, the printing technology provided by the publisher of this music doesn't currently support iOS. After making a purchase you will need to print this music using a different device, such as desktop computer.
We were meant to be caretakers of those for whom making a choice is impossible, flora and fona alike. What do you think it will be like to live shoulder to shoulder on a concrete covered world?? When the earths forests were intact they produced 98% of the earth’s oxygen and the planet’s primary mechanism of temperature moderation and they are disappearing…1 million acers a year in South America alone. The bacteria that produces the other 2% of our oxygen is dying fast due to the increasing amounts of Carbonic acid preventing the organisms ability to create its shelter from calcium carbonate. Global oxygen levels have dropped to 19.5% from 21%. There are cities were the percent oxygen has been measured as low as 12%. Between 7% and 5% oxygen concentration life can not exist. Halliburton is leveling mountains and forests in the Virginia’s for coal. China has three new coal fired power plants up and running every week. Oxygen levels are dropping as we speak and I’m hard pressed to find a single soul who cares one way or the other. Haddock is virtually extinct. Cod will be gone by 2022 with the oceans(doomed by way of the eradication of the ocean’s predators) being fished out by 2050 because there are 5 billion people too many on this ball that isn’t getting any bigger, and they are being convinced by corporate run governments there are infinite resourses in a finite world.
Sorry, there's no reviews of this score yet. Please .
In order to submit this score to ScoreExchange.com William H. Osborne has declared that they own the copyright to this work in its entirety or that they have been granted permission from the copyright holder to use their work. If you believe that this score should be not available here because it infringes your or someone elses copyright, please report this score using the copyright abuse form.