You have already purchased this score. To download and print the PDF file of this score, click the 'Print' button above the score. The purchases page in your account also shows your items available to print.
This score is free!
This score is available free of charge. Just click the 'Print' button above the score.
It looks like you're using an iOS device such as an iPad or iPhone. Unfortunately, the printing technology provided by the publisher of this music doesn't currently support iOS. After making a purchase you will need to print this music using a different device, such as desktop computer.
"1,2,3, 1,2,3, Please come and play with me" is one of three new pieces specially written for our 2013 School Music Day.
I’ve written it with our Primary School Symphony Orchestra in mind:
- the parts for "beginner" recorders use only the notes G, A and B
- the parts for "beginner" strings use only open strings
- the trombone part uses only G and D (slide position 4)
- the "intermediate" recorder parts use the notes low D, E, F#, G, A, B, C and high D’
- the "intermediate" string parts use notes fingered 1, 2 or 3 in standard 1st position (no "pulled back" 1st or 2nd fingers)
- The bassoon and piano parts are approximately grade 1 standard
I’ve written note names in on some parts to help musicians in the early stages of learning to read music. This piece is designed to be sight-read, rehearsed and performed all in one day!
If you decide to play this piece with your school orchestra, I’d love to hear about it and can generate parts for other instruments if required - just get in touch through our website: http://www.caithnessmusic.com Enjoy!
Reviews of 1,2,3, 1,2,3, please come and play with me...
Sorry, there's no reviews of this score yet. Please .
In order to submit this score to ScoreExchange.com caithnessmusic .com has declared that they own the copyright to this work in its entirety or that they have been granted permission from the copyright holder to use their work. If you believe that this score should be not available here because it infringes your or someone elses copyright, please report this score using the copyright abuse form.