Which method of viewing music should I use?
Score Exchange has two methods to display previews of music: seView which uses regular html and javascipt and the Scorch plug-in from Avid which needs to be downloaded and installed onto your computer. Both have advantages and disadvantages:
You do not need to install any additional software to use seView.
Scorch is a free plug-in from Avid for displaying and printing music. It can also play the music that you're seeing. As modern web browsers are updated, Scorch is no longer compatible with many browsers. Scorch has never been compatible with mobile devices and some web browsers on Mac computers.
If your web browser does not install Scorch automatically, you can click here to download and install scorch manually.
The static preview shows a basic image of the first page.
The interactive preview also shows a preview of the first page, but it's a bit slower to load. The preview is displayed using the Sibelius Cloud Publishing technology from Avid. With most scores, this technology will provide a higher quality preview, as well as being able to switch to full screen mode and also play the displayed music to you.
Printing after purchase
After you have purchased this item the Cloud Publishing technology is utilised to provide the printing mechanism for the music. As such, we recommend checking that the Interactive Preview displays correctly on your device before committing to a purchase.
This score is free!
This score is available free of charge. Just click the 'Download & Print' button above.
Buy this score now!
Buy this score and parts now!
You have already purchased this score. To download and print the PDF file of this score, click the 'Download & Print' button above. The purchases page in your account also shows your items available to print.
Literal translation (AJ) of the 6 stanzas selected here with their original numbering:
1. If you want, let’s make a dream: Let’s ride two palfreys; You lead, I kidnap you. The bird sings in the woods.
2. I am your master and your prey, Let’s go it’s the end of the day; My horse will be joy, Your horse will be love.
4. Come! our sweet pretended horses Are both pawing the ground, Mine in the depth of my dreams, And yours in the depth of heaven.
5. Some luggage is needed; We will carry our wishes, Our happinesses, our misery, And the flower of your hair.
12. Let’s go by the earth, On our two charming horses, In the azure, in the mystery, In the dazzles!
14. You will be Dame and me Count; Come, my heart is blooming, Come, we will tell this tale To the stars of the night.
For anything not permitted by the above licence then you should contact the publisher first to obtain permission.
Reviews of Si Tu Veux Faisons Un Rêve (Alain Jacques / Victor Hugo)
You might also like...