Goltermann, G. - Concerto No. 4 in G, Op. 65; 3rd mov. - for Cello (orig.) & Piano (simplified)
difficulty level of piano score: * * * * (* - if you want to play it in a concert)
hear and watch the score at youtube - https://youtu.be/Do3lkfyHOOo
piano accompaniment made easy
The piano part of "solo-pieces" is arranged so anybody, with a decent knowledge of piano playing, can accompany.
- the arrangements are meant to be used in lesson by the instrumental teacher who normally can`t play the piano very well (just be honest…)
- the arrangements can be performed in student concerts, also giving piano students the opportunity to learn to accompany
- building same aged duos is no problem anymore
- the essence of the piece will not be lost
- all pieces can be played with the original solo
- the massive piano sound is reduced and is much more fitting to the sound of a small student instrument
- all essential quemotives and rhythms are similar to the original part - the student will therefore not be irritated later
For special price offers for music schools / universities / students and bulk orders
please send a mail to "contact [at] dumb-it-down.com".
Buy this score now!
You have already purchased this score. To download and print the PDF file of this score, click the 'Print' button below.
The purchases page in your account also shows your items available to print.
This score is free!
Which method of viewing music should I use?
You do not need to install any additional software to use seView.
In order to submit this score to ScoreExchange.com Dumb It Down has declared that they own the copyright to this work in its entirety or that they have been granted permission from the copyright holder to use their work. If you believe that this score should be not available here because it infringes your or someone elses copyright, please report this score using the copyright abuse form.