5 Easy Jazz Solos for Trumpet and Piano are fun and original compositions By David McKeown.
• Piano score and solo parts are combined in one file. The transposed solo part follows the piano score.
• Both solo and piano parts are suitable for players of an early intermediate standard.
• Each piece explores a different jazz style, from swing to rock, from ballad to gospel and jazz waltz.
• These pieces are ideal for concert performances, formal and informal, large and small.
• They are also invaluable teaching tools, introducing the student to different styles and articulations and building confidence with ensemble skills as the solo part and piano work together.
The sample recordings are played on Clarinet
Reviews of 5 Easy Jazz Solos for Trumpet and Piano
You might also like...