Which method of viewing music should I use?
You do not need to install any additional software to use seView.
The static preview shows a basic image of the first page.
Printing after purchase
Buy this score now!
Buy this score and parts now!
This score is free!
This score is available free of charge. Just click the 'Download & Print' button above.
The original score for the simplified version.
For more: take a look at my other scores (simplified and original)
PlayAlong-MP3s available at www.dumb-it-down.com
dumb-it-down.com - piano accompaniment made easy
The piano part of "solo-pieces" is arranged so anybody, with a decent knowledge of piano playing, can accompany.
- the arrangements are meant to be used in lesson by the instrumental teacher who normally can`t play the piano very well (just be honest…)
- the arrangements can be performed in student concerts, also giving piano students the opportunity to learn to accompany
- building same aged duos is no problem anymore
- the essence of the piece will not be lost
- all pieces can be played with the original solo
- the massive piano sound is reduced and is much more fitting to the sound of a small student instrument
- all essential quemotives and rhythms are similar to the original part - the student will therefore not be irritated later
There are new pieces every week!
If you want to stay updated subscribe to the Youtube channel.
For special price offers for music schools / universities / students and bulk orders please send a mail to "contact [at] dumb-it-down.com".
Reviews of Bohm, C. - Sarabande ("Albumblätter" No.3) - for Violin & Piano (orig.)
You might also like...