You have already purchased this score. To download and print the PDF file of this score, click the 'Print' button above the score.
The purchases page in your account also shows your items available to print.
This score is free!
This score is available free of charge. Just click the 'Print' button above the score.
Spanish sound for joyful singing. Audience and singers love this song
Big choir and String Orchestra Great music for Live-performances
movement number 8 of "R E I S E N D E D E S J A K O B S W E G E S "
8 songs that symbolize the travelers of the Way of St. James.
From Germany to Spain, catchy songs in 4 different languages: Latin, French, German and Spain
The entire work contains:
1. MIGRANDI, (catchy tune), Ends with a lot of sound S/S/A/A/T/T/B/B Latin
2. COMPOSTELLE ? POURQUOI PAS ? (Leggiero & animato), French
3. LA CHANSON DU DEVOIR DU PELERIN (spiritual song on dancing strings), French
4. WANDERSCHAFT ( rhythmic play), german
5. EIN TOAST DIESER FREUNDESRUNDE (solemn and measured), german and french
6. O DULCIS VIRGO (modern-classical spiritual , Ave Maria contemporary), latin
7. QUIS SCIT ? (imposing and "con brio " for the strings), latin
8. CAMINANTE (Spanish sound and a lot of joy in singing ) spanish
Sorry, there's no reviews of this score yet. Please .
In order to submit this score to ScoreExchange.com Gunter Scholler has declared that they own the copyright to this work in its entirety or that they have been granted permission from the copyright holder to use their work. If you believe that this score should be not available here because it infringes your or someone elses copyright, please report this score using the copyright abuse form.