16 Favourite Hymns Vol.1 for solo Trombone is a collection of commonly performed traditional hymns. They are simply arranged for Trombone in bass clef with separate piano accompaniment and chord symbols provided in the same file. The sample recording is from the Clarinet version of these arrangements.
16 Favourite Hymns Vol.1 for solo Trombone are fully compatible with the other Brass, Woodwind and String volumes in the series.
· There are also duet and quartet versions available of the same hymns, in the same keys, so that no matter what instrument you play they will fit together.
· This makes them ideal for building repertoire for church bands and other ensembles.
· The keys chosen are the standard singing keys
The hymns are in alphabetical order and are as follows
· Abide with Me, (Eventide)
· All People that on Earth do Dwell, (Old 100th)
· All Things Bright and Beautiful, (Bright and Beautiful)
· Amazing Grace, (Old Britain)
· Be Still My Soul, (Finlandia)
· Be Thou MY Vision, (Slane)
· Christ the Lord is Risen Today, (Crosby)
· The Church’s One Foundation, (Aurelia)
· City of God, (Richmond)
· Crown Him with Many Crowns, (Diademata)
· The Day Thou Gavest, (St Clement)
· Dear Lord and Father of Mankind, (Repton)
· Eternal Father Strong to Save, (Melita)
· The God of Love My Shepherd Is, (University)
· Oh God, Our Help in Ages Past, (St Anne)
· Guide Me O Thou Great Jehovah, (Cwm Rhondda)
Volume 2 contains another 16 hymns arranged in the same way and is available via my home page