Which method of viewing music should I use?
Score Exchange has two methods to display previews of music: seView which uses regular html and javascipt and the Scorch plug-in from Avid which needs to be downloaded and installed onto your computer. Both have advantages and disadvantages:
You do not need to install any additional software to use seView.
Scorch is a free plug-in from Avid for displaying and printing music. It can also play the music that you're seeing. As modern web browsers are updated, Scorch is no longer compatible with many browsers. Scorch has never been compatible with mobile devices and some web browsers on Mac computers.
If your web browser does not install Scorch automatically, you can click here to download and install scorch manually.
The static preview shows a basic image of the first page.
The interactive preview also shows a preview of the first page, but it's a bit slower to load. The preview is displayed using the Sibelius Cloud Publishing technology from Avid. With most scores, this technology will provide a higher quality preview, as well as being able to switch to full screen mode and also play the displayed music to you.
Printing after purchase
After you have purchased this item the Cloud Publishing technology is utilised to provide the printing mechanism for the music. As such, we recommend checking that the Interactive Preview displays correctly on your device before committing to a purchase.
This score is free!
This score is available free of charge. Just click the 'Download & Print' button above.
Buy this score now!
Buy this score and parts now!
You have already purchased this score. To download and print the PDF file of this score, click the 'Download & Print' button above. The purchases page in your account also shows your items available to print.
16 Favourite Hymns Vol.2 for solo Cello is a collection of commonly performed traditional hymns. They are simply arranged for Cello in bass clef with separate piano accompaniment and chord symbols provided in the same file.
16 Favourite Hymns Vol.2 for solo Cello are fully compatible with the other Brass, Woodwind and String volumes in the series. The sample recording is from the Clarinet version of these arrangements.
· There are also duet and quartet versions available of the same hymns, in the same keys, so that no matter what instrument you play they will fit together.
· This makes them ideal for building repertoire for church bands and other ensembles.
· The keys chosen are the standard singing keys
The hymns are in alphabetical order and are as follows
· Hail to the Lord’s Anointed, (Ellacombe)
· He who would Valiant Be, (Monk’s Gate)
· Holiness by Faith in Jesus, (Rousseau)
· How Sweet the Name, (Lloyd)
· I Vow to Thee My Country, (Thaxted)
· I Will Sing the Wondrous Story, (Hyfrodol)
· Just a Closer Walk with Thee, (Closer Walk)
· The King of Love, (Dominus Regit Me)
· The Lord’s My Shepherd, (Crimond)
· Love Divine, (Austrian Hymn, Haydn)
· Nearer My God to Thee, (Bethany)
· Oh Love that will not Let Me Go, (St Margaret)
· Purer Yet Purer, (Lyndhurst)
· Shall We Gather by the River,
· There is a Green Hill, (Horsley)
· When I Survey the Wondrous Cross, (Rockingham)
Volume 1 contains another 16 hymns arranged in the same way and is available via my home page
For anything not permitted by the above licence then you should contact the publisher first to obtain permission.
Reviews of 16 Favourite Hymns Vol.2 for Cello and Piano
You might also like...