20 Favourite Carols for Solo Trombone and Piano is a collection of the best-known Christmas carols arranged simply for solo Trombone in concert pitch bass clef and Piano. The file contains the Trombone part plus the separate Piano score with added chord symbols. If you prefer reading treble clef in Bb then search for the Euphonium version of the music item no. S0.245523
20 Favourite Carols for Solo Trombone and Piano is fully compatible with the other Brass, Woodwind and String volumes in the series. The sample recording is from the Clarinet version of these arrangements.
· There are also Duet and Quartet versions available of the same carols, in the same keys, so that no matter what instrument you play they will fit together.
· This makes them ideal for building a full and flexible band or ensemble for school, community or church.
· The keys chosen are the standard singing keys
· These arrangements will provide colourful accompaniment to carol singing anywhere throughout the Christmas period.
The carols are in alphabetical order and are as follows
· Away in a Manger
· Deck the Halls
· Ding Dong Merrily on High
· The First Nowell
· God Rest ye Merry Gentleman
· Good Christian Men Rejoice
· Good King Wenceslas
· Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
· The Holly and the Ivy
· I Saw Three Ships
· In the Bleak Midwinter
· It Came upon a Midnight Clear
· O Cone All Ye Faithful
· O Come, O Come Emmanuel
· O Little Town of Bethlehem
· Once in Royal David’s City
· Silent Night
· We Three Kings
· While Shepherds Watched
· We Wish you a Merry Christmas