16 Favourite Hymns Vol.2 for solo Horn in F is a collection of commonly performed traditional hymns. They are simply arranged for French Horn in F with separate piano accompaniment and chord symbols provided in the same file.
16 Favourite Hymns Vol.2 for solo Horn in F are fully compatible with the other Brass, Woodwind and String volumes in the series. The sample recording is from the Clarinet version of these arrangements.
· There are also duet and quartet versions available of the same hymns, in the same keys, so that no matter what instrument you play they will fit together.
· This makes them ideal for building repertoire for church bands and other ensembles.
· The keys chosen are the standard singing keys
The hymns are in alphabetical order and are as follows
· Hail to the Lord’s Anointed, (Ellacombe)
· He who would Valiant Be, (Monk’s Gate)
· Holiness by Faith in Jesus, (Rousseau)
· How Sweet the Name, (Lloyd)
· I Vow to Thee My Country, (Thaxted)
· I Will Sing the Wondrous Story, (Hyfrodol)
· Just a Closer Walk with Thee, (Closer Walk)
· The King of Love, (Dominus Regit Me)
· The Lord’s My Shepherd, (Crimond)
· Love Divine, (Austrian Hymn, Haydn)
· Nearer My God to Thee, (Bethany)
· Oh Love that will not Let Me Go, (St Margaret)
· Purer Yet Purer, (Lyndhurst)
· Shall We Gather by the River,
· There is a Green Hill, (Horsley)
· When I Survey the Wondrous Cross, (Rockingham)
Volume 1 contains another 16 hymns arranged in the same way and is available via my home page