Hello, my name is Benjamin Sajo.
I am a composer, educator, and lifelong provocateur of music. On this page, you will find my published work for musicians and educators.
This page is sorted into five unique sections:
- Classical Music: Original works from solo piano to full orchestra, wind ensembles, and concert bands.
- Jazz Music: Original works from lead sheets to combos and big band.
- Theatre and Film Music: Incidental music for productions
- Educational Music: Worksheets, learning materials, and band methodbooks-in-progress
Though my main source for educational resources is here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Creative-Music-Making-Workshop
- Religious Music: (Jewish, Christian, Spiritual)
Benjamin Sajo (b. 1988) is a Canadian composer of contemporary classical music, as well as an educator. Since developing a fiercely independent creative voice upon the completion of his studies at Western (2010) and McGill Universities (2013), he continues to find inspiration from the intersection of mythology, art, and nature upon the contemporary human experience. In 2019, he released his premiere album of original music, The Great War Sextet: Canadian War Poetry with Trombone & Strings , with support from the Ontario Arts Council. He is a member of SOCAN, Ottawa New Music Creators and the League of Canadian Composers.