You have already purchased this score. To download and print the PDF file of this score, click the 'Print' button above the score.
The purchases page in your account also shows your items available to print.
This score is free!
This score is available free of charge. Just click the 'Print' button above the score.
I "conjured" up some memories from childhood for this collection of short pieces for two clarinets. A brief summary of each:
1. Old Dark House (G minor) - Title of an old Boris Karloff film, probably contains the most challenging clarinet line of the collection.
2. The Cat (Bb minor) - The cat moves with sinister purpose; this piece, along with a few of the others is designed for student-teacher performance.
3. The Bat (E minor) - Inspired by observing bat aeronautics while on neighborhood walks.
4. The Rat (F minor) - Rhythmic and calculating, the rat searches the house and gains access to every room.
5. Flickering Candles (C major) - a calm, contemplative piece to introduce a seance.
6. Swaying Chandelier (Bb minor) - the spirits are moving tonight, but are in a dancing mood.
7. A Knocking in the Wall (D minor) - a piece that calls for foot stamping as well as clarinet playing.
8. The Witches (F minor) - twin witch sisters are brewing up a potion.
9. Bubbling Cauldron (Ab major) - a happy concoction for Halloween.
10. Spell (G minor) - our witches cast a spell; good or bad - you decide.
11. Joyful Jack-O-Lantern (A major) - who could be afraid of this happy porch-sitting guy, especially in a major key.
12. Skeleton (B minor) - reminded me of the cardboard schoolroom skeletons that teachers hang up in dancing poses.
13. Ghost (C minor) - this spirit haunts the house, but is treated like one of the family.
Sorry, there's no reviews of this score yet. Please .
In order to submit this score to ScoreExchange.com Thomas Hohmann has declared that they own the copyright to this work in its entirety or that they have been granted permission from the copyright holder to use their work. If you believe that this score should be not available here because it infringes your or someone elses copyright, please report this score using the copyright abuse form.