Which method of viewing music should I use?
Score Exchange has two methods to display previews of music: seView which uses regular html and javascipt and the Scorch plug-in from Avid which needs to be downloaded and installed onto your computer. Both have advantages and disadvantages:
You do not need to install any additional software to use seView.
Scorch is a free plug-in from Avid for displaying and printing music. It can also play the music that you're seeing. As modern web browsers are updated, Scorch is no longer compatible with many browsers. Scorch has never been compatible with mobile devices and some web browsers on Mac computers.
If your web browser does not install Scorch automatically, you can click here to download and install scorch manually.
The static preview shows a basic image of the first page.
The interactive preview also shows a preview of the first page, but it's a bit slower to load. The preview is displayed using the Sibelius Cloud Publishing technology from Avid. With most scores, this technology will provide a higher quality preview, as well as being able to switch to full screen mode and also play the displayed music to you.
Printing after purchase
After you have purchased this item the Cloud Publishing technology is utilised to provide the printing mechanism for the music. As such, we recommend checking that the Interactive Preview displays correctly on your device before committing to a purchase.
This score is free!
This score is available free of charge. Just click the 'Download & Print' button above.
Buy this score now!
Buy this score and parts now!
You have already purchased this score. To download and print the PDF file of this score, click the 'Download & Print' button above. The purchases page in your account also shows your items available to print.
CONSTELLATION CAPERS is a suite of ?serially easy listening music? in six movements, each dedicated to one of my family or friends.
1. Vulpecula et Anser (The Fox and The Goose)dedicated to Bill Jones - formerly titular Pro- fessor of Astronomy at Sheffiled Hallam University. Bill and I started the Astra Club at school some 50 years ago.
2. Lyra (The Lyre) dedicated to Edwin Prime, who introduced me to Berg's Violin Concerto at school.
3. Apus (The Bird of Paradise), dedicated to my younger son, Peter, who is a fanatical sup- porter of Manchester United Football Club
4. Ara (The Altar) dedicated to Fr. Philip Miller, a former Assistant Curate of mine, who shares my abhorrence of priestly prattle and religious cant.
5.Vela (The Sail) dedicated to my darling wife of 41 years, Eleanor.
6. Fornax (The Chemical Furnace) dedicated to John Peace, friend from university days and pianist extraordinary.
(A single 12-note series permeates the whole melodic and harmonic structures of the work.
My manipulation of this is purely personal. But you are welcome to investigate, if you feel the need to do so!)
For anything not permitted by the above licence then you should contact the publisher first to obtain permission.
Reviews of CONSTELLATION CAPERS 1. Vulpecula et Anser (The Fox and The Goose)
You might also like...